Believe it or not, Spring is right around the corner (I promise, it is). We always think of spring cleaning: purging old clothes, cleaning out the garage, getting rid of toys that your children have outgrown. Many times, we forget to pay attention to the outside of our homes too! Green Healthy Cleaning & Landscaping gave us five easy ways to spice up your curb appeal this spring:
- Add some whimsy: for less than $50, you can grab a can of paint with a fun color. Things spring colors like coral, light blue, or even adding a gorgeous red. Check out DIY Networks faves here.
- Make your own doormat! Check out these adorable ideas or use Spray Paint and stencils to make an adorable DIY doormat. Think chevron, stripes, the sky is the limit! If you want to be cheeky, check out this DIY Taco mat!
- Add greenery and lush flowers to garden beds to make them stand out. Out with the old and in with the new! Clean out all those old leaves, trim back the overgrown plants and add some color. Adding a base of new mulch allows garden beds to look fresh and clean. Don't have a green thumb? Check out these plants HGTV says will add instant curb appeal!
- Give railings a step up-power wash and paint those railings to give them a sparkle Scrape off any peeling paint to ensure smooth railings.
- Maintain your lawn: regularly caring for your lawn will make it look lush and green. Raking old leaves and keeping it well watered (with all the wet weather we've had, that shouldn't be an issue!)
Don't have the time or energy to refresh your curb appeal? Green Healthy Cleaning & Landscaping can help you! They are a local family owned & operated business based in Glen Burnie, MD. Landscaping is both science and art. They understand the elements of mother nature and blend them accordingly. They offer: yard cleaning, mulching and planting, aeration and fertilization and/or overseeding, sod installation, flower/tree bed design and installation, mowing, hard-scape design and installation, and much more! Check out this amazing spring special and schedule your clean up today!